Bison Fire Protection is a leader in comprehensive fire safety and fire protection in Manitoba. No matter the size of your business, we can work with you to develop a complete fire protection system.
We are a modern company with old-fashioned values. Our continuing education keeps us abreast of new fire and safety methods and techniques, and our web site places us solidly in 21st century technology. We realize that there is no substitute for repeat and referral business. That is why customer satisfaction is still our number-one business asset.
Our technicians are manufacturer certified to design, service, and sell a wide variety of wet and dry chemical suppression products and systems from Range Guard, Kidde Fire Systems, Pyrochem and Ansul, in addition to Chemetron Clean Gas Systems which include CO2, FM200, Argonite and Novec1230.
More informaion coming soon!
Fire Safety Plans
Bison Fire Protection Inc. is a full service provider from Fire Alarms, Automatic Fire Suppression, Portable Extinguishers, Sprinkler Systems, and now providers of Fire Safety Plans. Did you know that Fire Safety Plans are now required in any building where a fire alarm system exist as per National Fire Code 2.8. 1.1 Fire Safety Plans are also required in any building containing assembly, care treatment, detention facility, and where flammable and combustible liquids are stored.
Fire Safety Plans are the first piece of information fire fighters require when entering a building. It will tell them where special services are required and where hazardous materials may exist. This provides a map for responders to act in a quick in emergency situations. Inside a fire safety plan, it describes who the trained building supervisors are and their duties in case emergencies arise. Contact numbers for important people and service provider, keys for locked doors, and security codes are all listed inside of each plan. Mapping of floors and egress points are described for emergency evacuation plans as well.
- Visible Fire Safety Plan box located at main entrance
- Fire Safety Plan hard copy and digital copy
- Reviewed on an annual basis or sooner as required
- Egress maps for each floor
- Keyed lock boxes
- Provide information to the Fire Department and First Responders
- Supervisory staff will have assigned duties in emergencies
- Know who to contact in an emergency
- Know if any hazardous materials are in the building
- How to handle people with special needs
- Better chance of preserving Life and Property
- Knowledgeable and Trained staff
- Could possibly lower your insurance premiums
- Meet current National Fire Codes